FN® M249S® Centerfire Rifle
- Semiautomatic version of the machine gun used by American troops
- Durable polymer buttstock is shaped for a solid cheek weld
- Trigger pull is easily adjustable between 4 and 6.5 lbs.
- Quick-change cold-hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
- Flash suppressor is ideal for low-light conditions
- Integrated MIL-standard bipod and M-1913 rail
- Graduated sights out to 1,000 meters
Own a piece of current and past history with the M249S Centerfire Rifle from one of the most storied military gunmakers, FN. This collectible is a semiautomatic version of the machine gun that American troops have carried since 1991. Rugged polymer buttstock is ergonomically shaped for a solid cheek weld, while the pistol grip puts your body in the best position for accurate shooting. Trigger pull adjusts between 4 and 6.5 lbs. Quick-change cold-hammer-forged stainless steel 20.5″ machine-gun barrel boasts a flash suppressor to hide blinding muzzle flash in low-light conditions. Checking in at a whopping 17 lbs., you can rest assured that recoil is next to nonexistent. Integrated MIL-standard bipod delivers a solid rest anywhere you choose to shoot. MIL-standard M-1913 rail makes it easy to attach your favorite accessories. Primary sights are graduated to 1,000 meters, allowing you to hone in on distant targets. Semiautomatic closed-bolt operation.